Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Musings from the Gram

Today was my Morning Glories' Day. I am so blessed to have such wonderful sisters in Christ. We share our lives, have lots of fun and get to rejoice with one another as well as comfort one another.

This morning we met at church and Diane is our lively girl and she was telling a story and we all began to laugh... our Pastor came in and said that we were having way too much fun and that they could here us out on the main road. Of course, he was joking (I hope) and I could tell that he was pleased that we all loved being together.

This afternoon I have been getting caught up with Ministry details and working at clearing off my desk area. I designed a brochure for my Coaching and Life Facilitation Ministry and that came out pretty good.

I love what I am doing and just pray that God will continue to grow me in His image and help me to be all that He designed me to be.

I wrote the other day about my granddaughter Emma and her favorite song right now is "My Redeemer Lives" ... I forgot to mention that she also asked her Mom if Jesus was coming back on Sunday because if He was she wanted to be at home.
Childlike faith ... it is what we all need to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home