Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Musings from the Gram: January 2006: "January 15, 2005

I am embarking on a new journey in that I am training to become a Certified Life Coach and having a blog site is something that was suggested for us to be able to share thoughts with others.

I am half way through the first Level and I am really enjoying it and excited to see how God is working in my life. Everyday I feel that I am learning something new and realize that each step of my journey thus far, has brought me to this point.

I have loved being a Mom and the absolute best is being a Gram, but I know that I am a story in progress as we all are and the Lord needs more from me. He needs me to step out of my comfort zone and to reach out to other women who have stories that they also need to tell.

So, please pray for me as I begin this new chapter and help me to be all that the Lord needs me to be for His kingdom and His greater glory.

Jeremiah 29:11 'For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home