Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Musings from the Gram: January 2006: "Thank God It's Friday
I love Fridays ... even though I no longer work in the corporate world because after Friday comes the weekend. Saturdays and Sundays we can usually sleep a little later and the pace slows down.
This morning I got up and met my friend, Jerry at Einsteins for a bagel and coffee. Then, we were off to the quilt show at the Central Florida Fairgrounds.
We checked out all of the vendors first, but amazingly enough we did not buy anything the first time around!
Then, we viewed the quilts. One in particular really stood out as it was a portrait of a young girl and the quilting and detail were outstanding!
After we viewed the quilts, bought raffle tickets for a doll house that will be raffled off we went back to our favorite booths.
Good Homes had some wonderful fabrics and Jerry just wanted to stuff 2 of the suitcases that they housed their fabric in in her bag. I bought 4 fat quarters in the pink family in case my unborn grandchild is a girl.
After that it was off to lunch... we eat and shop well.
Then, I had a had a pro bono client to coach and after that homework with my partner.
Now, I am waiting for my son and his family to come in from South Florida. They have been skiing for 1 week and I can't wait to hear all about their trip and to smother them with hugs and kisses."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home